This size only available in Mandarin.
• Light, non-sweet, non-syrupy taste
• Smooth, even energy-no sugar spikes or crashes
• Low acid formula
• Tooth friendly sweetener Xylitol
Sports drinks have been around a long time and for many athletes they’re more convenient than energy gels. Unfortunately, most sports drinks are not much more than artificially colored sugar water that does little to aid your performance and even less for your health.
One of the primary flaws inherent with some sports drinks is their reliance on simple sugar as the carbohydrate source. The use of simple sugar such as glucose, sucrose, and fructose not only severely limits the amount of calories that can be efficiently digested and utilized for energy, it may cause wild fluctuations in energy levels. HEED’s all-complex carbohydrate formula, on the other hand, allows you to obtain the ideal amount of calories you need, providing a more consistent and longer lasting energy supply, and without putting you at risk for stomach distress.
That is why we developed HEED as a healthier alternative for you. HEED’s subtle tasting, all-complex carbohydrate formula goes down easily and supplies you with consistent, long-lasting energy and some electrolytes to help you keep pushing the pace.
Because we add no citric acid to the formula, it will not burn your throat or stomach no matter how long you drink it. HEED’s sweetener, xylitol – is actually good for you, xylitol being especially beneficial for helping promote oral health.
So whenever and wherever a sports drink is your preferred choice, heed your body’s desire for a superior fuel. HEED is the only choice you need to make.
Suggested Doses by Body Weight*:
• Up to 54kgs: up to 1.5 scoops/hour
• 55 – 70kgs: up to 2.5 scoos/hour
• 71 – 85kgs: up to 2.75 scoops/hour
• 86kgs +: up to 3 scoops/hour
*These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their personal optimum.
Usage Suggestions & Notes:
• HEED may be used as the sole source of calories, fluids and electrolytes during workouts and races lasting up to two hours and as a partial source of calories when exercising for periods well in excess of two hours.
• Each scoop of HEED contains the equivalent amount of electrolytes as approximately 2/3 of an Endurolytes serving. For many athletes, under normal conditions, one or two scoops of HEED will completely fulfill electrolyte requirements. When heat stress increases significantly, you will need to consume additional Endurolytes.