Each jug contains 26 serves (645ml)
Hammer Gel is a gel that provides an easily digested source of carbohydrates. Go harder for longer.
As with all Hammer Nutrition fuels, there are no added simple sugars in Hammer Gel, which allows for a greater volume of calories to be easily digested, providing more fuel for energy production. Convenience is also a primary benefit of Hammer Gel; gels in general are convenient as they provide a concentrated source of calories.
Hammer Gel is available in sachet packs and bulk jugs and come in 9 refreshing flavours. As with all Hammer Nutrition fuels, there are no added simple sugars in Hammer Gel, which allows for a greater volume of calories to be easily digested, providing more fuel for energy production.
What category does it best fall under (pre-/mid-/post- race and training):
Hammer Gel is primarily used just before and during training sessions and races. It may be used as a pre-workout meal or for recovery, providing an excellent source of easily digested carbohydrates.
Suggested Doses by Body Weight*:
• Up to 54kgs: up to 2 servings/hour
• 55 - 70kgs: up to 2.5 servings/hour
• 71 - 85kgs: up to 3 servings/hour
• 86kgs +: up to 3.5 servings/hour
*These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their personal optimum.
Usage Suggestions & Notes:
- Hammer Gel may be used as the sole source of calories during workouts and races up to two hours. When training sessions or races go longer than that select either Hammer Nutrition’s PERPETUEM or SUSTAINED ENERGY as your primary fuel source.
- Hammer Gel is perfectly compatible with all Hammer Nutrition fuels so during ultra distance events, while Hammer Gel cannot be your sole source of calories every single hour, it may be occasionally to give you a little variety in what you’re consuming.
- The Hammer flask holds 5-6 servings
- Espresso and Tropical contain caffeine
- You can use Hammer Gel to flavor Sustained Energy, smoothies, etc.
- Hammer Gel flavors can be mixed for a variety of tastes. Try these combinations:
Banana + Chocolate or Espresso = Banana Split.
Orange + Vanilla = Orange Creamsicle.
Raspberry + Orange + Banana = Fruit Punch.
Raspberry + Espresso = Raspberry Mocha